Zeta

PAC3 not rendering.

Question

Self-explanatory, for me everyone who supposedly has PAC3 on them. I can't see it and it's really bugging me. I've tried re-downloading PAC3 but it didn't work. I'm currently verifying my game's cache right now to see if it works. I would still need help though. Though, maybe I haven't enabled PAC3 which if I didn't, I don't know HOW to enable it.

Sincerely,
Zeta

5 answers to this question

Sometimes there are client-side glitches which are resolved by a relog - or asking the user to re-wear their PAC.

If you've tried this make sure your PAC is enabled client side by typing 'pac_enable 1' in console.

As previously mentioned you could also try changing your PAC render distance 'pac_draw_distance 2000' (or any distance you want, really just depends how well you can run GMod..)

• Upvote 2

I also have problems with some people’s pac”s. Sometimes I only see half of them or they are just invisible. With my old PAC in inf, I replaced the helmet, nearly everyday I wore the PAC some people said it wasn’t on whilst some people said otherwise. 

56 minutes ago, Admonish said:

Sometimes there are client-side glitches which are resolved by a relog - or asking the user to re-wear their PAC.

If you've tried this make sure your PAC is enabled client side by typing 'pac_enable 1' in console.

As previously mentioned you could also try changing your PAC render distance 'pac_draw_distance 2000' (or any distance you want, really just depends how well you can run GMod..)

I'll try that, I'll provide you with updates sooner or later.

UPDATE: I have fixed the problem, ya'll can put this thread in Solved now. Thanks for everyone who helped.