Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pinejack

Advertisement Team Announcement and Meetings

Hello everyone,

I am just writing this announcement to let everyone who is a part of the Advertisement Team that there will be a long awaited meeting today (Thursday 19/04/18) at 8:00PM AEST to discuss what projects need to get underway and to organise who is to work on what. I expect you all to be there but you you cannot get there for whatever reason, please feel free to message me on steam, over the forums or by replying to this post before 7:00PM. I will also be holding a meeting directly after this (around 8:30PM AEST) for those who are interested in joining the Advertisement team or just want to know a bit more about them. If you have any questions or concerns about either of these meetings, please post a reply below and I will get back to you ASAP.

P.S - Please do not post useless 'shitposts' on this thread as they will be removed and you may be warned or restricted on the forums.

• Upvote 2

Head of Production (i.e. moi) is still over in Brisbane and does not have Teamspeak currently. If I can quickly find the time to A. install it with the sub-par internet I have DONE and  B. to actually attend a meeting of this extreme calibre without imposing on my family's plans,  I could probably attend but don't count on it.

Edited by Chef
Got Teamspeak

I cannot get to the meeting due to my internet dying all of a sudden the other day and the only way I can access the forums is over school wifi, the one place I DON'T want to be at 8pm, but then they block steam anyway.

At the latest, I'll probably get internet access by Saturday maybe.

Just letting everyone know that that the meeting will be postponed until tomorrow (Friday 20th) at the same time.