Steam Name: ✪ Lucifer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:210216510

Steam Profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198380698749/

In Game Details

[In Game Name]  Lucifer

[In Game Rank]  Corporal

[In Game Regiment]  SCAR

[Time Played] (Server Time/Screenshot evidence)

1 Day, 23 Hour and 05 Minute

PAC3 Questions

[Have you used PAC Before] I am still new to using Pac3 but i will learn more on how to make a better Pac when i have the chance.

[Why should you be trusted with PAC] (1 Paragraph) I should be trusted with Pac beacuse Pac is a privilege given to you and will not abuse it. I've been playing on the server on most of my gmod time and I've never had a warn/kick on the server and would like to keep it that way. I know the server rules and have to follow them at all times. 

[Why do you want access to PAC ](1 Paragraph) I want access to PAC Tier 1 as I want to improve my character roleplay experience and appearance. Being able to use pac3 as to imrpove my character roleplay, it also let others see more on what my character does and give a little bit of information on what my character role is in the regiment. It would also benefit other's roleplay experience as well.

[Why do you believe you deserve PAC] (1 Paragraph) I believe I deserve PAC as I am active, doesn't minge alot and follow the server rules. Love to roleplay and being part of the community. When  a difficult situation appears from other players, I will always try my best to help them.

Edited by lucifer

-1 Not enough playtime, not very well known and answers are very generic.

+1 After having a bit of time seeing how he really is on the server and how well he does within SCAR in terms of maturity and responsibility, I think that he should be given a shot.

Edited by pinejack

+1

Another one of my SCAR members here, Lucifer has been a model trooper, never once minging nor showing any signs of toxicity. Lucifer being a member of SCAR would be joining us in creating the Lore PACs for SCAR, and showcasing them throughout the server.

4 minutes ago, pinejack said:

-1 Not enough playtime

In regards to that, Lucifer's actually on a new account and only recently started playing on the server again after a year of being offline on his old one.image.png.e86888d032ec8df93319eb72ee647cac.png

He has much more time on that old account (although I dont know how much, he used to be my commander back in SC, which was a good while ago now)

Edited by Excalibur
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DeeDee said:

+1

Another one of my SCAR members here, Lucifer has been a model trooper, never once minging nor showing any signs of toxicity. Lucifer being a member of SCAR would be joining us in creating the Lore PACs for SCAR, and showcasing them throughout the server.

2 minutes ago, Excalibur said:

In regards to that, Lucifer's actually on a new account and only recently started playing on the server again after a year of being offline on his old one.image.png.e86888d032ec8df93319eb72ee647cac.png

He has much more time on that old account (although I dont know how much, he used to be my commander back in SC, which was a good while ago now)

(Wasn't my commander but the time part)

7 minutes ago, DeeDee said:

+1

+1 ^

Neutral

I remember your brief time in ST's and have seen you around afterwards

While it is true you were a Model ST and I've never seen you minge

I don't think you are well enough known outside your own regiment and have enough playtime

-

I'll change this to a +1 if you have a Go with creating some original PAC's..This will show us all your keen to learn and use it

-1 Show some examples and I’ll reconsider. I am asking for examples as I am sceptical that if you do earn tier one you will just be given a pastebin by someone else who has tier one in your regiment.

• Thinking 1

8 hours ago, Wenus said:

-1 Show some examples and I’ll reconsider. I am asking for examples as I am sceptical that if you do earn tier one you will just be given a pastebin by someone else who has tier one in your regiment.

@Wenus We would only give him a pastebin if we have made a lore character that we are not roleplaying as but, we do not usually make a second lore character as we cannot be bothered to as they take quite some time to make and there is no point of making a second character as you can only roleplay as one. He is expected to try his best to make his own recreation of a lore character with the skills of PAC3 we have taught him or that he currently has knowledge of. So..... its highly unlikely we are just going to go and give him a paste bin.

56 minutes ago, EpicEzale said:

@Wenus We would only give him a pastebin if we have made a lore character that we are not roleplaying as but, we do not usually make a second lore character as we cannot be bothered to as they take quite some time to make and there is no point of making a second character as you can only roleplay as one. He is expected to try his best to make his own recreation of a lore character with the skills of PAC3 we have taught him or that he currently has knowledge of. So..... its highly unlikely we are just going to go and give him a paste bin.

-1, I want to see what he is capable of, Not wanting to know what he can learn after pac, I want to see how he will use PAC, I want to see Skill and nice PACs

I personally have not seen you on the server, At this point i will state, I will remove my -1 after i see some work 

58 minutes ago, EpicEzale said:

Thank you for clearing this up, but this does not change my opinion, I simply stated that I would like to see some PAC3 creations he has made by himself. 

• Like 1

On 4/15/2018 at 8:33 PM, DeeDee said:

+1

I trust deedee's opinion because i haven't seen any of his scar troopers minge or discrespect anyone. This application does need work, i suggest putting more detail into it and providing some pac3 examples of what you are capable of.

But for now Neutral. 

I will easily change my opinion to a +1 when i see what you are capable of.

Good luck!

Nuetral

• I have seen you around, but not very much (could just be me though)
  • I agree with DeeDee that you are one of his most excellently behaved SCAR troopers
  • Application is just a bit bland, a couple of fixes here and there would surely go a long way!

GOOD LUCK!