Steam Name:
Remusdeath
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:423644309
In Game Name: 
Mandor Teth 
Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 
1 week, 4 days, 19 hours

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1358318090 ico_external_link.gif
Have you had any warns (If so state them):
I haven't had any warns
Have you had any bans (If so state them):
I haven't had any bans 
Have you been staff on any other servers (If so state them):

I haven't been staff on any other servers before
Why are you applying for TMOD:
I want to do more for the server and those playing it, whether it be sorting out who break the rules, spawning ships, or helping anyone with problems or questions. 
What can you bring to the staff team:
I am always eager to assist and perform tasks, so I'll do the most I can do to help. I'm not afraid to admit when I don't know something, I'd call on other moderators to clarify or assist if needed, rather than give possibly incorrect advice or information. But I'm not afraid to make informed decisions about punishing a player.
Scenarios
Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you?:

I'd warn them for Mass RDM and DC to avoid admin sit, as you can still warn or ban people after they leave the server.  
Someone is bullying another player. What do you do?:

If they're bullying is clearly upsetting the victim, i'd ask them to stop or face a warning for player disrespect. If it continues, further warnings and a sit will be given at each instance if it continues until they stop or they meet their warning threshold.
You see a higher up staff abuse their powers. What do you do?:
I'd report it to whitey or Wolf as they'd be able to properly handle the situation. Trying to confront them by myself would only make the situation worse.
Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:
I'd temporarily ban them as a DDOS threat shouldn't be taken lightly and report them to other staff in case he continues to threaten the server, if the threats continue after his ban, and the all clear was given after I banned him, I'd Perma-ban him for threatening the server. 

-1, Very little detail in the application, I also haven't seen you able to handle yourself with helping people ingame.

Is a good player but there is almost no detail in the answers

Not much detail in this Application, I advise you go look at some of the Accepted applications.

Got it. I'll check out other Applications and go into more detail, whether I help others or not really depends on whether there are problems to solve. thanks. I hope for more feedback to improve

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

Not much detail in this Application, I advise you go look at some of the Accepted applications.

Neutral

• Friendly
  • Quite Active
  • Mature
  • Not Much Details In Application / Application Seems To Be Rushed

Even Though I Gave A Neutral , If You Put In More Effort To Add Details To Your Application , I Will Consider Changing It To A +1

Edited by Mythical

-Application Lacks effort

-The application seems to be rushed

-Doesn't seem like you are very interested in becoming a part of the staff team.

If you show and add more effort I might change my decision.

9 hours ago, Mythical said:

Neutral

• Friendly
  • Quite Active
  • Mature
  • Not Much Details In Application / Application Seems To Be Rushed
  • Try To Add More Colours To The Application To Make It More Easier To Read And Increase It's Size

Even Though I Gave A Neutral , If You Put In More Effort To Add Details To Your Application , I Will Consider Changing It To A +1

This is an alright application, but it seriously lacks detail. If you seriously want a good shot at becoming part of the moderation team, please put some more effort in. Below I have provided three examples of what you need in your application to have a chance of succeeding. If you dramatically improve your application than my feedback shall change, Neutral.

NUETRAL

• You seem to have a good grasp on how the server works and how to interact with players.
  • However, the application is horrifically presented, with only bare bones answers. Should this improve, then I would be more than happy to change to a +1 however until then.....

GOOD LUCK!

On 4/11/2018 at 7:16 PM, Remus said:

Got it. I'll check out other Applications and go into more detail, whether I help others or not really depends on whether there are problems to solve. thanks. I hope for more feedback to improve

Sometimes it's also really good to be able to see things before they become problems, and limit their potential to do so. It's an ability that comes with experience. I think you'll do pretty well just by having a positive attitude and a Tolerant helpful persona.

Good Luck 

Hello Remus,

I have read your application and needed to think on it for almost half an hour but what I am going to do is give you a plus. My reasons behind this are...

• People mentioned your application is not presented well but I must note that new rules have been added recently that restrict applications to White text only. (Feel free to contact me if I am not interpreting that correctly Lincoln)
  • Your answers appear to be lacking in quantity however you do answer the questions in enough detail that satisfies me.
  • You are fairly active from what I am seeing.
  • You are mature, I have not seen you get into any trouble or cause anything.
  • and you role play very well.

Anywho, In my opinion you are a great guy and I do not see why you should not be accepted. I wish you luck in your application and hope you get a position in this fine community.

+1