Moloney

Frost's (Tier 1) PAC-3 Application

16 posts in this topic

My PAC-3 (Tier One) Application

What is your In-game name: ISC Senior Crewman [Banshee-2] Frost (Use to be Moloney before I was pk'ed from DT because I wanted to leave the regiment).

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:173521871

Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SMEXYCORN/screenshots/?appid=4000

Play time: 5 days and 21 hours

Have you used PAC Before: Yes, but new to it. Here are some PAC's down below. (Screenshots keep messing up)

https://steamcommunity.com/id/SMEXYCORN/screenshots/?appid=4000

(This is what I'm planning to use on the server)

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I have never been warned or banned from the server. I don't have a lot of PAC's and I will not be mingy or abusive with the PAC's or create inappropriate PAC's. I have never been abusive at all with anything on the server and only have been kicked or pk'ed from a regiment because of inactivity and wanting to change regiment.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I want PAC-3 because I want to look unique and role play more efficiently with the PAC's I have made. I have been wanting PAC for a while now since I got used to PAC. Having access to PAC on the server would help me learn more about PAC and how to function it.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I don't know why I would deserve PAC but I wanted to attempt to get PAC. I guess I deserve PAC because I have always obeyed server rules and went along without questioning them. And if I have been told not or stop doing something I would have stopped immediately and apologise for my actions.

If you would like to know more stuff about me or have any tips to make my application better please write back or come up to me on the IG Star Wars RP server on gmod, when I'm active and ask me.

Thank you 

Edited by Moloney
Fixing more mistakes (possibly more updates soon)

• Application is very poor.
  • Don't really know who you are.
  • Provide Examples of your PAC3 Creations.

3 minutes ago, Emerald said:

On 4/9/2018 at 4:41 PM, Emerald said:

{UPDATE 04/10/18}

Your really did improve on your application. You added more detail made it have colour an added a link of a few examples of PAC3 creations you created. These PAC3 creations are very very simple but, I believe you are a very trustworthy tool and can be helped by the community to improve your PAC3 creations. Its a great thing that you took Hornets advice and updated your PAC3 Application. And because you have done all of this I have changed my decision.

<< +1 >>

Edited by EpicEzale

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

• Poor To No Effort Put In Application / Application Seems Rushed
  • I Don't See You A Lot (maybe it's just me)
  • Play Time Also Refers To Your In-Game Playtime 
  • Pac 3 Creation Is Way Too Small I Can't See Anything

Even though i gave you a -1 , if you put in more effort into fixing your application and create more pac 3 creations to prove you are deserving of PAC 3 i will consider changing it to a +1

1 hour ago, addamcor said:

Reasons:

-For 'Play time', it refers to your play time on the server. This can be accessed by pressing and holding C and looking at the window in the top right hand corner

-Your PAC example is too small [200 x 112 Pixels], i cant make out ANY details of it, try another picture

-Your answers are very brief, try expanding them

-Try adding a bit of colour to brighten up the application

Good luck

~Hornet

Thank you I’ll be on it tomorrow 

3 minutes ago, Mythical said:

Even though i gave you a -1 , if you put in more effort into fixing your application and create more pac 3 creations to prove you are deserving of PAC 3 i will consider changing it to a +1

Thank you I’ll be on it tomorrow 

18 hours ago, Mythical said:

Just wanted to add that you should really come up with some other new or improved designs for your PAC because currently all I can find in that list of examples is you adding a cape to your character along with a droid (which you can't do properly until Tier 2 anyway). I would also recommend removing what I have quoted below as this is a serious application and 'memeing' in it doesn't look good.

22 hours ago, Moloney said:

Thank you :coolstorybob:

Edited by pinejack

6 minutes ago, pinejack said:

Just wanted to add that you should really come up with some other new or improved designs for your PAC because currently all I can find in that list of examples is you adding a cape to your character along with a droid (which you can't do properly until Tier 2 anyway). I would also recommend removing what I have quoted below as this is a serious application and 'memeing' in it doesn't look good.

Ok I will get on that

Your application is DEFINITELY an improvement

However, I have gone on about this on many other applications, and it can  make or break the application for many of us, and that is:

MAKE ORIGINAL PAC IDEAS PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF OUR SANITY!!!

The amount of people, who make an application, that show them holding a hologram projector, some guns on their back, and a cape, is mind boggling!

And as @pinejack mentioned, you cant really use a droid until you have Tier 2, and have access to the jiggle tool, otherwise the droid looks quite silly being so rigid on its attached bone

If you want to have your application taken seriously, think of something new, original, interesting and intriguing! I would recommend doing something pilot based as well, seeing as that is your current regiment, and i haven't seen too many pilot oriented PAC's, so it is an untapped wealth of ideas!

Here are some ideas to get you started:

-A PAC of you, kneeling and holding a blow torch. This can be used to RP repairing a tie fighter. you could walk up to one and enable the PAC to demonstrate you are fixing it. You can also have similar PACs but with you holding spare parts, a bucket and scrub to wash it etc.

-A handheld takeoff / landing codes list. You can have a PAC of you holding a clip board that has all the landing and take off codes for pilots. If you become capable of recruiting people to pilots in the future as well, you can have a similar PAC of you holding the clip board up, and showing the list to whoever is in front of you

-Instead of having the hologram projector simply project a person, have it project a tie fighter or tie interceptor, and have various labels stringing off various parts of ship. You can have a line attached to the engines, and have some small text reading 'P-s4 twin ion engines' and similar bits of data for other parts of the ship

You have demonstrated a willingness to learn and grow in your knowledge, and to take on feedback. Because of this, I have changed my response to

NEUTRAL

Good luck

~Hornet

Bad = Red | Neutral = grey | Good = Green 

Neutral

+1  Nice Tidy Application Nice Colours

Neutral Don't No You Very Well

Neutral Not enough Playtime

(Don't like giving -1's)