Stevo.

Commanders Meeting Revamp

7 posts in this topic

So recently the commanders meetings (in my opinion) have been sub-par. That's partly due to my fault for not being around, and also due to cancellations and other events. But don't you worry commanders and second-in-commands, I've got a plan and it's gonna be good.

These are some things you will need to know before attending:

1. Two officers from each regiment are allowed to attend (SGT+). In the event where an officer cannot make it, one trooper will be required to attend if available (any rank).

2. Commanders Meetings will be held at 7pm AEST every Saturday from now on. If you cannot make it, you need to have a trooper there (refer to point 1).

3. A Generals meeting will be held every Friday at 6pm AEST also, which higher ups (Commander+) from other military divisions are allowed to attend if they wish. This will be considered a Generals meeting if it's just the army, or a military meeting if others show up. This has been done mainly to improve communications between different departments (please note: not multiple versions of the trooper Department).

4. Don't bother asking personal or regimental specific questions/statements during the commanders meeting. There will be one general allocated to answering these questions after the end of the meeting in their office. This is to make the meetings run smoother and not go off on tangents like a mentally unstable person.

5. The front row of seats is now for anyone in the meeting room, if you get spat on in the splash zone - it's your own fault.

6. There will be a lottery each meeting. This lottery will determine which regiment will be up for evaluation for the week. This evaluation will include a training session and an interview (possibly multiple) of a commander or commanding officer. Failure to do either of these will lead to punishment. More news about this will be revealed at the commanders meeting.

Anything else will be explained in the meeting.

Show up or I'll murder your families.

Stevo.

P.S. If someone with forums perms could pin this, that'd be great.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Mauler said:

You made Carnifex TRIGGERED

To be honest, everything I’ve ever done has triggered someone at some point. I’m just one of those kinds of people who’s going to make decisions that people aren’t going to like, regardless of how they feel about it. I’m going to try and talk to him when I get home before my mates come around to watch the footy this afternoon.

But at the end of the day the only thing triggering on that list would be the military meeting thing, and it’s about time someone tried to get all the branches on the same page, or the regimental evaluation thing which is something I will be responsible for.

• Upvote 2

Looks like some quality effort on your part Stevo. Also the Lottery for evaluations sounds pretty innovative, yet recognisable enough to be understood easily by everyone. I really enjoy watching you look after all the Troopers in the Empire with your focus and delegation of information.

• Upvote 2

Hey stevo, Shock trroper's commander isnt uhhh a.c.t.i.v.e and I have class still 10 pm today, My SGT is on LOA and my LT has work till nine, Can you record it for me ?

13 minutes ago, Gr8_Gatsby said:

Hey stevo, Shock trroper's commander isnt uhhh a.c.t.i.v.e and I have class still 10 pm today, My SGT is on LOA and my LT has work till nine, Can you record it for me ?

Nope. Got to make sure someone, even a private, shows up to the meeting.

Edited by Stevo.