Sign in to follow this  
Boris

Boris Ban Appeal

13 posts in this topic

Steam Name: Boris of Vodka

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:70324688

In game name and rank: Marauder Initiate (If I remember Correctly)

How long was the ban:  Pemanent

Staff who banned you: (CONSOLE)

When was the ban:  February 20th 2018

Reason for ban: Advertising 

Explain the situation: Well It was Monday and I was feeling quite bad and I heard of the New Server [REDACTED]. I was being an idiot asking people if they were coming along so It was my fault in the end and I own that 

Why you deserve to be unbanned: I believe over the last month I've changed my attitude and want to be able to play on both servers and enjoy the people from Both servers. I understand what I did was selfish and downright wrong but I don't want their to be a barrier between both servers. I want to be able to play on both and grow as a person on both. I would just like 1 chance to prove to everyone that I have changed and that I deserved to be unbanned. Thank you for reading this 

•  
Edited by Boris
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Wilson06 said:

+1 he owns up to his mistake and wants to come back

agreed

@MrSuicideSheep,

Wolf & I will be reviewing this over the coming days looking at logs from the days surrounding the events that occurred. we may contact you to have a meeting during this time for a discussion. If you have anything you have left out I suggest it is added before.

I was the one who banned you because you were poaching and advertising to people through the services provided to you by IG. It was the second incident I had with you, the first was you being disrespectful to people's beliefs and talking complete trash about someone in a Teamspeak channel. Throughout the time you were on IG in my eyes it wasn't positive. As an Advisor I have no final say on this so I'll leave it to Wolf & Whitey to decide.

f7a5e5acfc5e88de76b775a8866a1fb2fcf1b64ba05c28da6be3d45e9a8cf1c3.jpg.399e17958ddb6f5f1dee1dc958aa859b.jpg

• Like 1

@Ridge

Thank you for your response. The first issue you mentioned was poaching. Yes I admit to this but the issue regarding to TS has been solved for well over a month now. My actions there were uncalled for yet they were sorted out between me and the person in question.

Regards Boris

Just now, ISBRommel said:

+1 

Please remember that only staff and the applicant are allowed to reply to ban appeals.

• Downvote 1

Just now, pinejack said:

Please remember that only staff and the applicant are allowed to reply to ban appeals.

Remembered just after I posted, but I can't figure out how to delete comments or posts (that I make)

• Like 1

@ISBRommel Its all good mate, just please remember not to post on other ban appeals in future. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1