Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pavonis

Not able to join teamspeak server

Question

Hey everybody,

Since yesterday when i try to connect to TS it says "Failed to connect" . I am able to connect to all my other ts servers except for this one.

• Upvote 1

12 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Pavonis said:

Hey everybody,

Since yesterday when i try to connect to TS it says "Failed to connect" . I am able to connect to all my other ts servers except for this one.

I am also having the same error.

Have you tried reinstalling TeamSpeak?

Edited by Emerald

23 minutes ago, MoonieBruva said:

No I'm from the Philippines that explains my ping

The reason he asks is because it appears that the TeamSpeak server is blocking all users from outside of Australia from joining.

@Pavonis Hey Pavonis, sorry to hear you having troubles connecting to the TS. Due to this possibly being an internal connection problem I recommend going on the Team Speak Forums here: https://forum.teamspeak.com/ and see what troubleshooting solutions they may have, I will continue to look for a solution to your problem in the mean time. If I find one ill b sure to tell you, One thing that I can recommend now is to make sure your ports are in the correct place, and to perhaps also check your firewall as this may be stopping your IP from connecting to the server.

~ best of luck!

~ Veybur

12 minutes ago, Veybur said:

@Pavonis Hey Pavonis, sorry to hear you having troubles connecting to the TS. Due to this possibly being an internal connection problem I recommend going on the Team Speak Forums here: https://forum.teamspeak.com/ and see what troubleshooting solutions they may have, I will continue to look for a solution to your problem in the mean time. If I find one ill b sure to tell you, One thing that I can recommend now is to make sure your ports are in the correct place, and to perhaps also check your firewall as this may be stopping your IP from connecting to the server.

~ best of luck!

~ Veybur

It isn’t just happening to him, it is happening to a number of people but when they use a VPN to appear in Australia, they can connect. I know that  Wolf did a few things last night to try and fix this issue. In the words of @Wolf himself, "TeamSpeak's being racist again".

Edited by pinejack
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, pinejack said:

The reason he asks is because it appears that the TeamSpeak server is blocking all users from outside of Australia from joining.

I can join ts fine and I’m from New Zealand.