MrKayeST

Kaye's TMOD Application

15 posts in this topic

Steam Name: MrKayeST

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:169967958

In Game Name: Warrant Officer Kaye
Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 2w 2d 21h 46m 26s - As of 26/03/2018 

Time.jpg.391392c27b3b0e5609316b71787a5bec.jpg
Have you had any warns (If so state them): No i have not received any warns.

Have you had any bans (If so state them): No i have not received any bans.

Have you been staff on any other servers (If so state them): No i have not been a staff member on any other server, but i would like to have the opportunity to do so . 

Why are you applying for TMOD: I am applying for Trial Moderator because i believe that being a part of the staff team is a big deal and should be taken seriously. As i have explained above, i have close to no knowledge of being a moderator but i am eager to learn if i get this position. If i was to get this position i would take it very seriously as if i make a mistake i could cause major problems. I would like to also point out that i like spending time with others and helping them with different situations.

What can you bring to the staff team: I can bring a person who is willing to spend their time helping out everyone that comes onto the server but also out of the server. I am also there if a person gets stuck with something or have a situation which involves myself to help them with. I can also bring a person who spends a lot of time on the server which can be beneficial as if i'm needed i can be present. Lastly i am a dedicated person who only spends time on this server and no where else (Besides IRL things). 

Scenarios
Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you?:
I would immediately check the logs and would get the steamid from person who mass rdm'ed, and would warn them accordingly to what they did. If it was quite severe on how many people this rdm'er killed i would potentially ban them for a certain amount of hours or days. After that i  would see if it was a true Mass RDM by asking the people after the situation if it was intentional. I would then take the time to gather the logs of what had happened and if it was to be brought forward at a later date i would have evidence for it.

Someone is bullying another player. What do you do?: I would firstly grab the victim of the bullying that has occurred and would ask the person to tell their side of the story to gain evidence. I would then grab the bully and would ask the person to tell their side of the story. Once i had heard both sides of the story i would then judge wether or not they were bullying. If they were, they would receive a warn for it and i would pass it on to a higher admin, and would also have evidence with it if needed.

You see a higher up staff abuse their powers. What do you do?: I would collect evidence from what has happened without being obvious and would try to keep it on the low, until they had stopped. I would then proceed to tell and give evidence of what they did, might it be video recording or screenshots of what the staff member did, to a higher staff member than the one who abused their powers.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: I would immediately ban them temporarily so as i can wait until a senior mod or admin could get on. In this time i would gather evidence of what the person said wether it be voice chat or or if they had typed and would then forward it onto the admins who could then deal with it responsibly.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Please feel free to leave any comments and give feedback on what areas i could improve on, as it will be greatly appreciated. -Kaye

•  
Edited by MrKayeST

+1

- Very good at RP

- Good Leader

- Helpful in the community

- Friendly

On 3/26/2018 at 4:59 PM, Emerald said:

+1

On 3/26/2018 at 5:50 PM, Jimka said:

+1

- Very good at RP

- Good Leader

- Helpful in the community

- Friendly

On 3/26/2018 at 6:32 PM, Pavonis said:

+1

Would make a good addition to the staff team.

On 3/26/2018 at 11:21 PM, Ramirez said:

+1

On 3/28/2018 at 5:00 PM, Saturn said:

+1

Would be a good moderator.

3 hours ago, Morgan said:

+1

Thank you all for the support.

Edited by MrKayeST
  • Upvote 1

Neutral = Grey | Bad = Red | Good = Green 

+1 

- Super nice Guy

- Strict and fun at the same time

- Very Trustworthy

- Very nice and tidy Application

- Nice detailed application 

- Wouldnt be the worst at being a Mod but wouldnt be the best (but you would be just right)

Edited by CrunchyNapkin
  • Thinking 2

@MrKayeST

At this current stage we will allow this application to remain up for more Community feedback. Overall you have had positive feedback from the community but some items have been raised by staff.

Things we would like to see improved :
- Make yourself known to members of the community outside of the regiment you are currently playing in and participate in RP across the server as a whole. Alot of staff are saying that since leaving Chimaera Squad they haven't had any interactions with yourself. This can be fixed by adjusting your RP to be more inclusive. 

If you work on this then change will be noticed and we will reassess your application.

**Notice Provided** - Will Reassess in 2 weeks.

@Whitey Thank you for the feedback, I will continue to try to participate in as much RP as I can and will hopefully get to spend more time and RP around the ones I used to.

@MrKayeST

At this current stage I will have to deny this application. You have received positive feedback from the community but issues have been raised by staff.

Things we would like to see improved before the next possible application:
- Make yourself known to members of the community outside of the regiment you are currently playing in and participate in RP across the server as a whole. Alot of staff are saying that since leaving Chimaera Squad they haven't had any interactions with yourself. This can be fixed by adjusting your RP to be more inclusive. 
- A question of maturity has been raised by several staff members with taking on a staff role. This can be worked on easily by yourself through server activity.

This is the two key areas that need to be fixed by yourself and can be done If you put your head down and try. Take all the positive feedback on this App and channel it to improve yourself and apply again when you think you are truly ready.

Denied - You may apply again in 2 weeks