Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Denzham

Iris Trial Moderator Application

Steam Name:  Denzham

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44313674

In game name and rank: Iris, Inquisitor Trainee

Time Played: 3w 2d 2h as of writing this application

Why are you applying for this position?: I am applying for this position as I have been on the server for a long time now and through my time playing I have been helped on many different occasions by admins and moderators whether it be me needing to be set back to my skin and regiment after an event or something more serious such as when I need help with someone repeatedly breaking rules and I would like to be able to help others and offer the same support to the rest of the people that join the server so that they are able to have the bestPlaying experience possible. I love playing on this server as shown by the amount of time I spend on it daily and being able to help those around me would make it a better playing experience for both me and those around me. I did take a break from the server for a while but I have been back again for a while now and believe that I am ready to take on the role as a moderator

How will allowing you to be a part of our staff team help us: Allowing me to become a part of the staff would help you as I am back to being quite an active player as I have been away from the server for a while as stated above so I am back and ready to help. I am a friendly person and easy to talk to which can be very helpful in the role of a moderator as people will feel comfortable talking to me about any issues or concerns that they may have regarding the server. I already have people walking up to me asking for help with situations such as them being RDM'ed or were being treated wrongly but right now all I can do is offer advice and tell them how to contact the admins, I would prefer to be able to help them there and then with their issue and get it sorted in a civilised way to make sure that both participants can walk away feeling like the problem was fixed and that they are pleased with the outcome.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: I have not been an admin on any other servers. Therefore I do not have the experience that some may have but I am definitely eager to learn, to become a good role model for those who play on the server.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: Over the 3 weeks of playtime I have put into the server, I have not received any warnings, kicks or bans and I plan on upholding that reputation.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I can bring a helping hand to both the staff and the players and a new friendly face that people know they can trust with any and all problems they may encounter throughout their time on the server, and as I am active daily I will be able to get to know the community one person at a time so that everyone will be able to feel like they are getting the best service that is possible from the staff. I can also offer reliable support to those who join the server as I enjoy interacting with the community from day to day so me being able to help those same people with any problem they may run into then it will improve their experience on the server.

Scenarios
Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server.
What do you?: I would use the !plogs to find them and warn them for RDM

Someone is bullying another player. What do you do?: I would pull them both away one at a time to hear both sides of the story and based on the evidence and severity of the bullying, decide who should be punished and what punishment they should receive (Warning or Verbal Warning)

You see a higher up staff abuse their powers. What do you do?: I would collect any and all evidence of the staff abusing their powers then report it to another higher up as soon as i could as they would be the one with the power and authority to deal with the situation

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: I would collect evidence of the user making the threats, then proceed to ban the user as they are threatening the server and also show a higher up the evidence i have collected so that they are able to ban the user for longer if need be

Anything else you would like to add: Please leave honest opinions in the comments as I would like to know what areas I can improve on, thank you!!

Terms
I Iris, accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Denzham
I was using an old format for the application so I have added the Scenarios, Edit 2 I have changed back to Inquisitors and tried expanding on the scenarios a bit
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

biggest +1 

going way back to inquisitor Iris days, lots of respect and is very mature. 

• Like 1

Just now, zaspan said:

biggest +1 

Thanks mate I appreciate it

13 minutes ago, zaspan said:

biggest +1 

Says it all

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zaspan said:

biggest +1 

Huge + 1 for this guy!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chopz said:

Huge + 1 for this guy!

Thanks man really appreciate it

6 hours ago, zaspan said:

biggest +1 

Agreed.

+1

6 hours ago, zaspan said:

biggest +1 

Apparently I joined inquisitor way too late but still a big 

+1

anyone who -1s this should DIE

therefore: -1

Nah jks +1

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Happy said:

I guess Ill +1 this

just because its lil Iris and I wuv him

Why thank you dear sir

19 hours ago, zaspan said:

biggest +1 

YAS YAS YAS +1 for M'lord Iris

1 hour ago, EpicEzale said:

YAS YAS YAS +1 for M'lord Iris

thank you

• Like 1