Daxx

Daxx/Reos EM Application

14 posts in this topic

Steam Name:Daxx

Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:157400078

In Game Name and Rank:Daxx, Navy engineer, Janitor

Time Played (Server Time): I haven’t been seeing the timer but I know it is somewhere around 3days and 12hours

Have you had any warns and/or bans (If so state them): I have 8 warnings from last year but I haven’t got another since nor do I intend too.

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them): I have been admin and mod on other server while running events but never a full event master.

Why are you applying to be an event master: I am applying for EM because it gives me a platform to show my creativity and ideas and bring them to life though events and other activity’s.

What can you bring to the event master team: I can bring a great bunch of creative ideas that involve a whole heap of different variety of different idea for events.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and attract more people: I can make these events more enjoyable for all people by using certain people to aim for selected targets to make all the regiments work out a plan to defeat the enemy’s!

Do you have basic knowledge of ulx commands:

Anything else you would like to add:N/A

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Event Idea 1: Rebels attempt to go behind enemy lines to attempt to distract the Sith while another group penetrates the ships defences and breakers in to the sith temple gaining access to the holocrons stealing them and attempting to get out with the valuable items.

Event Idea 2: A small group of Rebels heard a massive leak of information regarding the defenses of the star destroyers and have plans to take it back and show it to the rest of the rebellion whil the imperial forces attempt to kill the rebels and take back the information lost.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neutral .

• Less Details
  • Events are ok . 
Edited by Rocket

Was a Minge and broke many rules in DT, I don't trust him with the Powers Event Master gives.

EM Application seems to be rushed.

Edited by Emerald

Events lack any real kind of detail, I would highly recommend going through the accepted applications and seeing how the events were written up on those.

-Less effort

-Less Details 

-Very plain event ideas

Good luck Daxx,

Pavonis

Edited by Pavonis

Would love to see you add more detail to the application and events.

If you can do this I will be changing my -1 to a neutral/+1

Low playtime

High warns

Generic events

Reported minge

Questions not answered 

Generic answers

If you show improvement in the above areas, I may consider changing to a neutral or a +1

Daxx,

I suggest you look at the following two applicants for the amount of detail that is expected in an EM application for it to be successful. Both these applicants attached word documents with heavy amounts of detail. Remember this application is a reflection of yourself and the dedication that you will apply if successful.

DeeDee:

Keta:

On 13/03/2018 at 9:41 PM, pinejack said:

-1 No effort put into application what so ever. Put some in and I may change my decision.