Crispin/Chutney

Staff Report: Carnor Jax

13 posts in this topic

I was legit walking in doing some passive RP and then he froze some dude in the middle of the stairway and I say, whats going on here (Obviously in RP) then he grabs me and starts moving me around and stuff and I'm like wtf, he is doing an admin sit right in the middle of an RP zone........

Evidence:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1328649901

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068632161/screenshot/914666987396581236

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068632161/screenshot/914666987396581236

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068632161/screenshot/914666987396581699

• Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I was there, He did nothing wrong.

As soon as you joined the server, You started to minge.

Either way, Theres no real abuse for this Staff Report.

Edited by Emerald
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I was there, He did nothing wrong.

As soon as you joined the server, You started to minge.

You name is literally "Ultimate Shitposter" I went up to him and asked him what he was doing 

Just now, Crispin/Chutney said:

You name is literally "Ultimate Shitposter" I went up to him and asked him what he was doing 

Doesn't matter what my 'Forum Rank' is, You interrupted a Staff Sit, He just simply moved you away.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Emerald said:

Doesn't matter what my 'Forum Rank' is, You interrupted a Staff Sit, He just simply moved you away.

"Interupted a staff sit" If you are doing a staff sit do it not in an RP ZONE, he was literally fail rp'ing right now.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Crispin/Chutney said:

"Interupted a staff sit" If you are doing a staff sit do it not in an RP ZONE, he was literally fail rp'ing right now.

He was doing the Staff Sit where it happened, You've been unbanned for such a short amount of time and people are already starting to complain about you.

As a fellow Moderator having to move people away from a Sit is a regular occurence. Nothing wrong here.

• Upvote 6

Really, he was obviously doing a staff sit and he probably thought you were being smart.

Forum rank doesn't matter, you are just trying to stir trouble with Emerald and yourself, so just maybe say something once and leave it.

zaspan does a good job as a Moderator, and this isn't really staff abuse, it's just moving you away from the situation so he can actually talk with the person without an audience.

• Upvote 2

I was the prophet zaspan was grabbing in the first picture , he was just telling me about something that isn't allowed anymore. and then you started coming in saying you're taking screenshots which then he moves you away from the admin sit , he didn't do anything wrong.

Edited by Mythical
  • Upvote 4

-1 No actual proof provided, only pictures of Zaspan holding up another player with his physgun.

This report is now being reviewed by the management team.

• Upvote 1

On 12/03/2018 at 3:41 PM, Mythical said:

I was the prophet zaspan was grabbing in the first picture , he was just telling me about something that isn't allowed anymore. and then you started coming in saying you're taking screenshots which then he moves you away from the admin sit , he didn't do anything wrong.

The report was reviewed that day and found that the staff member was not in any wrong, it seems you also did not state everything you did/say in this situation. Zaspan simply moved you away due to interupting him on purpose and he simply moved you away and nothing else. Zaspan is in no wrong and handled the situation exactly how he should. 

(Forgot to reply to thread on the day)

• Upvote 2