Eclipse

Eclipse's TMod application

25 posts in this topic

Steam Name: [IG] Eclipse

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:169836462

In Game Name: Eclipse

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): https://gyazo.com/a5c32c05fe5e4520c33c42a61ad206e9

Have you had any warns (If so state them): I have not received any warns.

Have you had any bans (If so state them): I have not been banned.

Have you been staff on any other servers (If so state them): I have been staff on a total of three servers, one was called called Glurk TTT, here I was a super admin, on this server I had to deal with accounts of RDM and other basic rule breaking. 

After glurk shutdown, I moved to Otasy Gaming, Otasy was a fairly popular DarkRP server where I received moderator, like staff do here, I dealt with more complex rule breaking rather then just RDM, I learnt my most basic staffing skills and my ULX commands here, Brace later that month was backdoored and shut down.

Lastly, I was an event staff on a server called Stellar gaming, here I was an event staff, though being an event staff doesn’t help with moderation skills, but it did help me advance with ULX commands. Stellar was a short lived server.  

Why are you applying for TMOD: I am applying for Trial mod because of the very same reason I became a member of ALD, ALD helps people by doing SGT tests and keeping spreadsheets up to date to keep people knowing what's going on. I also want to be T-mod to be as good as a person I can be, I wish to help the community in any way I can, be it with a staff rank or without. I also want to improve the experience people receive from the server and hopefully get to a point where after their first visit come back to the community and make a positive impact. I also don’t desire to have another server close down due to people who ruin other people's experience. 

What can you bring to the staff team: The staff team already has a skillful, and unique staff list who are some of the best I’ve seen so this is a tough question to make different from other peoples, but I myself can bring my content to help other people on the server, my active hours, my strange personality, my ability to think fast on my feet when things go the wrong way, and my past staffing experiences.

Scenarios
Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you?: If I got the chance I would attempt to run !jailtp or !freeze on the target then depending on the amount of people they killed, I would do the following, if it was under three I would warn him for RDM | Leave to avoid sit/arrest, but if it was over 4 I would warn then continue to ban for the suggested time.

Someone is bullying another player. What do you do?: First I would PM the victim asking if it’s just banter or if it is actual harassment, if it turns out it was harassment I would give the player a verbal warning, if he continued after that I would warn him. If he does not stop after that I would warn then continue to ban him for a couple of hours so he can cool off.

You see a higher up staff abuse their powers. What do you do?: if it’s friendly, small banter I wouldn’t intervene, but if it got out of hand I would kindly ask for the person to stop, if he continues I would start recording as much evidence as I can then send the footage to a higher ranking staff member so they can deal with it.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: In my eyes this is a simple one, I would gather evidence then ban for as long as I could and tell a high ranking staff member about it incase the server happens to get DDoSed.

Edited by Eclipse
  • Upvote 4

+1

• Friendly
  • Helpful
  • Patient
  • Active
  • Detailed Application
  • Well Known

Good Luck!

Edited by Emerald

+1

+1

• Friendly
  • Helpful
  • Patient
  • Active
  • Detailed Application
  • Well Known

Good Luck!

Edited by Mythical

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

+1

• Friendly
  • Helpful
  • Patient
  • Active
  • Detailed Application
  • Well Known

Good Luck!

+1

9 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

• Friendly
  • Helpful
  • Patient
  • Active
  • Well Known

Good Luck!

agreed, +1

+1 over 1 day I have seen you change so I will be giving u a plus one

Edited by CrunchyNapkin
  • Thinking 2

+1

We awkwardly say hi and white personae smile at each other as we go down the hall.

On 3/11/2018 at 8:13 PM, Mythical said:

dont knowyou that well (since inactive and all) but from what i can see you are a great guy +1

On 3/11/2018 at 7:05 PM, Emerald said:

+1

• Friendly
  • Helpful
  • Patient
  • Active
  • Detailed Application
  • Well Known

Good Luck!

+1 Mature and responsible player who would make an excellent moderator

On 13/03/2018 at 10:09 PM, Regret said:

+1 Mature and responsible player who would make an excellent moderator

On 15/03/2018 at 2:58 PM, Butcher232 said:

+1. Total Eclipse of the Heart :3

Thank you two so much!

On 12/03/2018 at 7:14 AM, CrunchyNapkin said:

+1 over 1 day I have seen you change so I will be giving u a plus one

Thank you for changing your opinion, means a lot.

+1

Even in 1 week of playtime I know u more then some people who have been here for weeks 

Nice

Well mannered 

Active

Good Application

Patient

Edited by Marlin

+1

Friendly

Responsible

Knows how to handle situations

Is well known in the community

I see him on quite a bit