charles

Charles/Mikes Tmod

9 posts in this topic

• Steam Name:
  • Coldron241
  • Steam id
  • STEAM_1:0:212764663
    In Game Name:
    Mike but have been know as Charles and charlie on the sever an i have played when frank was inquistor.
    Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 
    1 week and like 16m http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1314199966.
    Have you had any warns (If so state them):
    i will say i have 2 warns that i did but the other 2 was not me so i have 4 warns.
    Have you had any bans (If so state them):
    I have Never been baned on this sever  
    Have you been staff on any other servers (If so state them):

I have been staff on a dark RP sever do i know ULX  it was called the Australian underground its a small sever that is just being updated and i have been mod on it for about 6 months
    Why are you applying for TMOD:
  • i can be on late or just at 4:00 Vic time most days and i think  would be a big help as i always read every thing wrote in chat so i wont miss anything.
    What can you bring to the staff team:
    i think i can bring a dedicated member of the team to help i am calm and very relaxed in most situations apart from the ones where they really get under my skin.
    Scenarios
    Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you?:

i would go to the people that are making reports i would do this until the story mostly add up like there had the same name and rank then do just make sure i would check logs to find his steam ID and when he got off if it was right after he did it i would and DC in the ban but if he got off  10 minuets after i would not call that DC.
    Someone is bullying another player. What do you do?:

i would go to the player who is causing problems then i would tell him to stop this as we dont want any IG players to leave because of bullying on this sever  if he wont i would wan him  by then i would hope he wont do it again but if he dose i will ban.
    You see a higher up staff abuse their powers. What do you do?:
    record my screen of the staff in question and get a lot of this footage to prove he is abusing and then i will sent it to a higher up staff when they get on.
    Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:
    I would find the ddos threats record my screen to show these threats then i would tell him not to but if he dose i would give him a perm-ban if he is just all talk i would just ban him for a couple months and hope that that will fix the problem for going on any more.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things you can and cannot do/rules:
    1. You may bump your application every 7 days after the last bump/post (1 week)

2. Any user may provide feedback by +1 and or -1 your application
    3. Advertising your application in OOC, chat box, personally telling people and any sort of social media will lead to your application deny
    4. Failing to answer questions can lead to your app being denied
    5. False information can lead to your application deny
    6. Failing to meet the requirements can lead to either you app being put on hold or denied
    7. 5 or more warnings and you application will be denied 

8. Must have more than 1 week on the server
    9. Must have less than 2 ban to apply (Depending on the situation)

Terms
    I mike  accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.Report post
  •  
  •  

Edited by charles

Hey Mike / Charles 

I recommend adding more detail in the scenarios, reasons why applying and what you can bring to the staff team on your application. It also wouldn't hurt to explain the warnings and the reasons behind them as well as checking spelling & format.

This would greatly improve your moderator application and I wish you the best of luck.

Edited by Jman1308

Hi Mike,

Could please put more detailed answers in with your responses to the assigned questions. Remember that your application is a representation of you as an individual when being assessed by the Management Team and your peers.

• Upvote 1

-1, if you are going to apply for staff, especially if like no-one knows you, than you really must put a decent amount of detail into your application, regardless good luck mate!

-1 Not a very good information, even after being updated with the correct template. From what I can see, you don't seem very mature at all. One example of this is under the " have you had any warns/kicks/bans" section, you say that 2/4 warns you didn't do. Could you explain what they were and how you "didn't do them ".

Denied - User has stated that they are leaving the IG Community -
"Good after noon i am sorry to say but i am leaving IG it has been a great time with every one but i am moving on one day i might move back but not for a while"

contact Management Team if Situation Changes.