Pavonis

Pavonis/Valek Stellan's Trial-Mod Application

14 posts in this topic

Steam Name: Pavonis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:160084012

In game name and rank: Valek Stellan | Rank : ISB Acting Operative

Time Played: 1w 2d 10h 2m

Why are you applying for this position?: Mainly because I want to help the community. I want to give something back to the community and with my experience, I think this is the best way. I know my ULXand how the game works all clear. As I have developed this game a lot of times  I know how to use and be a good staff. I have some good experience in being a staff on the mingiest server Defconnations. The time zone I am from at night time the server they have about 50 people on but barely any staff. So I would be able to fill in that gap.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: As i said i fill be able to fill in the gap when with 50 people on there is no admin. I am a very cool dude who always listens to people and LOVE to help them. I am willing to stop my RP for an admin sit. My experience will help me a lot to become and help the staff team. I am a person who is always ready to learn new things so I will always listen to my seniors and make sure to follow rules. I can also get my friendly personality to work together in the staff team.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: Yes. I have been an admin on two of Defconnation’s server. I have been a Head Developer for a Darkrp server which recently got shut down.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: No

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I can make imperial gaming a wonderful place for players to hop on and enjoy Roleplay without being interrupted by people who do not want to follow rules.

Anything else you would like to add:

Scenarios
Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you?:  If I am a T-mod then I would go and tell my senior mods or admins about the situation. If i have the evidence then I will get the person's Steam ID and Warn him or her.

Someone is bullying another player. What do you do?: I will teleport to that person and get to know the sides of the story from both the victim and the person blamed. If there is enough evidence to prove the blamed person wrong then I will warn them.

You see a higher up staff abuse their powers. What do you do?: I will take a video or a photo for evidence and put on the forums.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?: I will inform my senior immediately and make sure that he doesn't do anything in order to DDOS the server while the senior staff is coming.

Terms

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher stauntitled.thumb.png.c484b70436aec1bf257c0d4e8dd1caaa.pngff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Pavonis

-1 didn’t fill out all of the template/questions. When fixed, I will re-evaluate the application.

3 minutes ago, pinejack said:

-1 didn’t fill out all of the template/questions. When fixed, I will re-evaluate the application.

Sorry For that. I made the application long a go but never uploaded it. It is fixed now.

Edited by Pavonis

+1

While being in a few regiments with you i've been able to see your mature

Semi Active better then most just bump it up a lil bit but that can be fixed easily

can take control and resolve heated moments 

Nice in the sense you treat everyone equal and don't look down on anyone by there rank or age 

and definitely have good staff experience that can be hard to achieve on a server

• Like 1

1+ i think you the role would fit you very well and you would make a great additon to the team but you are just scrapping the 1+ for me

• Like 1

Neutral, From things I’ve heard about you in the past, doesn’t convince me you are capable and responsible for this role.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ramirez said:

Neutral, From things I’ve heard about you in the past, doesn’t convince me you are capable and responsible for this role.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Twinkie said:

Neutral, be a bit more active.

Definitely will work on that. I am usually active but due to school work I have to take a week off. From Monday I will be 100% active 

im a neutral to you have been a minge in past hope youve changed but great guy overall and great app

1 minute ago, maskedgamer6 said:

im a neutral to you have been a minge in past hope youve changed but great guy overall and great app

Going, to be honest, my minginess came from being in pilots regiment. Just that the people of the regiment that time got me minging. But now that I am in ISB I have learned what I did wrong and will definitely work on it. 

• Like 1

Denied - You have since opened an Event Master Application - You may apply again in 2 weeks. (From date EM app is closed) 

• Like 1