Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Little5avage

Common Donation Question

If anymore common questions come up they will be added.
Thank you 
Management Team

How do I donate / make for a Custom Regiment?
Answer: Create a support ticket including the HP, Loadout, Model, Lore, Role etc (Note: it is most likely that your custom regiment will not be accepted due to overload of a lot of regiments on the server)

When does a commander spot open?
Answer: When someone has left a Donation commander spot, has been kicked out of the Commander position or you work your way up the ranks within a regiment (donation or not) and receive a substantially high rank upon the current commander leaves you will be placed as the new commander.

How Do I Change the loadout of my Regiment?
Answer: Create a support ticket including the current loadout as well as the loadout you are wanting to be added in also try and give a brief reason on why you would like the loadout changed.

Am I able to switch to different a role if its the same price?
Answer: Create a support ticket including the role you currently are and the role you are interested in changing to and explain why you wish to change.

I have donated for a role/towards the server but its not showing up?
Answer: Check the donation store page, wait a few minutes to see if your donation still doesn’t pop up with the amount you donated. If nothing appears create a support ticket (on the donation store) and someone will get back to you asap.

Can I / how do I Refund my payment?
Answer: Here at Imperial Gaming we offer a 24hr refund period within the 24hrs upon buying something within our community it may take a few days to process but your money will arrive asap.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1