Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
charles

Coldron's advertising team application (edited)

Application Template:

Steam Name: Coldron241

In-game Name & Rank: Charles Talon squad PFC

How old are you?: 13

Time Played in Garry's Mod: 427hours 

Do you have a microphone?: yes i have a microphone i am getting a new one soon

Do you have any Warnings, Kicks or Bans? (both on forums or in-game): 4 warns no bans only in game warns

Why do you think you'd be a good asset to the team?:to get the job done and i try quite hard

v[Copy and Paste the Addition's' you are applying for and add it to your app]v

Filmer Addition:

Reveal hidden contents

Editor Addition:

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents

What software do you use?: i use Sony veges 14 pro it is a new software i have i used Sony veges 12 so i am getting used to the tiny changes

How much experience do you have with editing?: i have a fair bit of editing and i am pretty good i am sure that later down the line i will get much better at it and be more like a pro 

Have you edited anything before if so please show them: i have done stuff but i have changed commuters and i can get it anymore but i had some pretty nice footage of youtube clips and intro i did for some people as i used to charge for videos to be edited

Do you understand you'd be working mostly off a script?: yes i fully know that and i am willing to go straight to the script unless the director says other wise

Do you understand you'll have to put long hours into editing?: i will put long hours into editing i will be deticated and put as many hours as i can to make the videos the best i can get them to

Graphic Designer Addition:

Reveal hidden contents

Script Writer Addition:

Reveal hidden contents

What experience do you have in writing?:i have wrote a few YouTube scrips but nothing much i am sure if i do this i will get much better at t

Do you understand you'll have to put long hours in for Script Writing?: i will i can put plenty of time into a scripts so the videos turn out to the best that i can make them witch should be good 

Why should you become a Script Writer?: i think i be a writer as i  am very creative in the way i think and the way i see things 

Write a short script with something to do with the Empire(5+ Paragraphs): the story of the return

as the grand admaril steps into the bridge as the navy get a shivver sent down there spine as they feel the admarils power over welm them, he demands a full report on what happend be while he left the ship but no one move. "i said get me a report now" yelled the adrmail a scared navy officer said in a tiny voice "yes sir" . as he was in his office he was studding the report closely checking for any thing docking files all the transport files untill he stumbles apon a order by grand moff tarkin.

this was a order for weaponry for the rebels to take control of the ship and its command. he walks out of his quarters and asks for all the transmit ions made by the moff so he can inspect them closely while he is looking thought he contacts ISB "i want a investigation on moff tarkin now" and stops the transmission as he finds a tranmisson to the rebel saying meet on the ol dplanet of kamineo to receive the shipemts in 50 days  he mutters "he must be stoppped".

as he walks down to the moffs quarters to confront him he find that the quarters are empty and that his items are gone so he call on his comms "is the moffs ship still in the hanger" he waits nervously to hear the answer "no sir he just left"  at first he thought shoot it down then he went on comms and gave the order to kill his ships engines and make him land in the ship. he walked back to the bridge to tell them to activate the tractor beam and pull him in but they already did it. he walks to confront the moff who betrayed the empire he sworn to seve ad when he saw his eyes he saw a traitor on a friend.

he said put a bullet though his head i dont what to deal with him any more and so they did a second later he was on the floor eyes closed and holes though him. "sir what do we do now the moff is dead " said the navy personnel "go to this rebel deal and kill them all with no mercy" they all replied with a yes sir and the ship jumped to the old cloning base he thought to him self so this is in the rebels last place alive, "shall we engage sir " i have a smirk on my face and said "do it now no one left alive.

as all the last dropships come in i already see the sight of dead rebels on the floor now, over comms i said " find there leader and bring him to me i want to kill him myself" as the battle went on a person came before my with a black bag over his head and yelling let me go i got sick of the screeching after a long long time of sll these words, i have used up this resource and now i must take the trash out i raised my gun and put him at gun point with no respect for him i put him to his grave permanently and the solders fled the planet they took a spie some one from our ranks that we needed

Graphic Designer Addition:

Reveal hidden contents

What draws you to the team? i alwaysed loved this sever and i now want to produce for it

How much time can you contribute to the Advertising Team on a weekly basis?: 15h maybe 20h

Do you understand that you are a member of the Advert Team and NOT a Staff Member(Unless you already are)?: yes i dont want to be staff

Do you understand that you'll need to keep in contact with those who you are working with?: yes i will if i get chosen hi will give you my email so you can email me

Anything else you'd like to add towards your application?: i would really like to work with this sever and i hope you chose me thanks for the chance

Edited by charles
just a fix

You haven't even answered most of the questions, I don't really know you and the Application isn't that good..

Fix your application up and perhaps gets involved within the Community more.

(Response may change in the future)

Edited by Emerald

Hi Coldron

So the application is quite sloppy, you need to fix some areas up as some could have a little more in-depth answers rather than quickly written ones.

But so far I think you should try to get to know the community better as Emerald stated, some people don't know you very well.

Anyways I'm leaving off with a -1 but I am always willing to change

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Hi Coldron

So the application is quite sloppy, you need to fix some areas up as some could have a little more in-depth answers rather than quickly written ones.

But so far I think you should try to get to know the community better as Emerald stated, some people don't know you very well.

Agreed, -1

16 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Hi Coldron

I don’t know you but I have a reason to why that is so but I won’t bore you, I like your Application ... so far but questions might need a little more detail. I would have made the Application on Word or something else before submitting it as a post but I guess your going to be editing it over time. Time, is what matters when making an Application for something important because the more time you invest into an Application the more detail you’ll pack into it. Remember that. I’m going to have to go with NEUTRAL for now but can change in future. Good Luck.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

You haven't even answered most of the questions, I don't really know you and the Application isn't that good..

7 hours ago, Puppy said:

Hi Coldron

i agree with puppy -1

8 hours ago, Puppy said:

Hi Coldron

9 hours ago, Emerald said:

I agree with my lord -1

9 hours ago, Puppy said:

Hi Coldron

And i agree with Puppy -1

I think we're getting a bit rash here.

Y'all are treating this like a PAC3 application. The only things the advertising team needs to know is what kind of work he's done, and whether he can do it again. But, if he does not show such work soon, he won't be accepted. Sony Vegas is a very professional software. I just hope you live up to such professionalism.

For now I'm going to NEUTRAL this application. 

Thanks

Edited by Demonic