Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Little5avage

Website Ideas/Suggestions

Hello IG Community

So many of you have brought ideas to what we should add/fix to the website.
Some of you have not yet expressed what you would like to see changed/added. So if you have an any ideas on what we should add to the website or any fixes or anything then make a comment.
If your idea/suggestion is a good idea that myself and the management team like it will most likely get done.
If we dislike/disagree with your suggest there are always other things you might be able to think of. 
Any ridiculous suggestions will be removed.

Do not be afraid to comment your ideas on what you would like to see
Thank you
Little5avage

• Thinking 1

Custom game night seems like it could be removed, as posts in that section are so infrequent. Posts regarding CGN should be put in random discussions

2 hours ago, Kix said:

Custom game night seems like it could be removed, as posts in that section are so infrequent. Posts regarding CGN should be put in random discussions

Touching upon removals, I believe Staff "Internal" Reports should be removed as it does not reflect the current system of handling issues within the staff team - this kind of stuff does not belong the forums where everybody online can view our issues with each other. How it is currently implemented also completely invalidates the concept that it is "internal".

Furthermore, the Gallery is very infrequently used because of its poor implementation - nobody knows what to post in there and for what reason. A dedicated thread such as Ridge's Server Screenshots thread would better suit and would be seen by a wider audience than what the Gallery can currently offer, so I suggest that it be removed as well.

Also, we have a Popular Contributors section, why not add something similar relating to post count?

Edited by Chef

memories of the weekly csgo game nights :c

30 minutes ago, Chef said:

Touching upon removals, I believe Staff "Internal" Reports should be removed as it does not reflect the current system of handling issues within the staff team - this kind of stuff does not belong the forums where everybody online can view our issues with each other. How it is currently implemented also completely invalidates the concept that it is "internal".

Furthermore, the Gallery is very infrequently used because of its poor implementation - nobody knows what to post in there and for what reason. A dedicated thread such as Ridge's Server Screenshots thread would better suit and would be seen by a wider audience than what the Gallery can currently offer, so I suggest that it be removed as well.

Also, we have a Popular Contributors section, why not add something similar relating to post count?

uhh, only staff can view that thread, hence the 'internal'.

Edited by Kumo
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, |Stryker| said:

back to top function.

#BringBackBACKTOTOPFunction

please do

10 hours ago, Kix said:

People still use it, Like Frenchy's D&D Nights ;-;

pls no remove

23 minutes ago, Emerald said:

People still use it, Like Frenchy's D&D Nights ;-;

pls no remove

It can be moved to random discussions or announcements though

Yer, idk if this is fixable. I can't edit any of my comments on my pc if I've made them on my phone. Not sure if this is the right place to raise this. Second, live chat box on a phone, typing is black text on a dark grey background. GL reading what you write. Screenshot below for reference. Note, brightness has to be turned up to read it on my phone.

Screenshot_20180124-202144.png

Edited by LePaul
Added screenshot

Content Pack link under Imperial RP links to old content pack.

Adding a new section Under the title 'General Discussions' to separate IG related topics from completely random discussions currently in 'Random Discussions'.

As a follow on from the last suggestion, moving introductions as a sub section to 'General Discussions'

Renaming 'Community Announcements' to 'Announcements' and setting permissions for staff only topics (members may still reply). Then creating a new section under Community Hub called 'Community Announcements ' for members to post their own announcements.

Creating some sub sections under Development Team, where members can ask for support, showcase their creations (not just suggestions for the sever) and request addons and scripts from other members of the community, as well to better communication between the development team when working/school hours may conflict.

Edited by Staticiser
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Delta said:

You know the maps on Snapchat 

Can we have that on  the forums 

The maps on Snapchat are creepy as fuck

27 minutes ago, Delta said:

You know the maps on Snapchat 

Can we have that on  the forums 

I too would like to stalk everyone who comes on the forums ;) 

I would like to suggest changing the typing colour in the chatbox from:

Spoiler

8D96E668-9375-4961-BD16-E72BADCF4744.png

to there colour of "Your message here..."

Spoiler

A3E82DA0-EB6C-4899-8E67-0FD757D7E611.png

as I believe it will make it a bit easier for those who use the phone/computer on low brightness be able to see it a bit easier.