Sign in to follow this  
Mord

Addon ideas

15 posts in this topic

I've been getting into glua recently and i was going to try my hand at making an addon for the server or workshop, i've been torn between a few ideas. 

Before you rip me to shreds i haven't checked if any of these are needed or already exist so please be gentle.

1. Having a reticle of where you are going to land when holding the lightsaber thus making jumping courses easy. (i totally agree that this makes sith jumping courses obsolete, but it's part of the reason im asking.

2. A specifically regimental gun (i've always wanted to try making a weapon). I was thinking if there was a regiment that didn't have a good gun or something and there was a lore friendly weapon they possess i could make it and they could get it in their kit, for example DTs e11-d was made by my old friend appo who made the military high command and the thermal thing.

3. A less shitty jetpack addon that makes the wearer fly similar to minecraft, with no laggy sounds or stupid particle effects.

4. Last one might be a bit advanced, but i was thinking a rappel system similar to rainbow six, so if theres a building that behaves as part of the map, i.e not a permaprop, it can slowly be rappeled up with a rope. With the rise of climbswep i'm convinced that this will be the unpopular opinion and i get it.

This is all very rough and i might not even make anything regardless. Thanks.

Number 4: We have grappling hooks.

Number 3: Yes please!

Number 2: Eh go for it.

Number 1: Doesn't really concern me

number 4 if this was to replace or be given to the wielders of the current grapple hook regiments that would be fine because the grapple hook though good is a pain to climb up larger objects

Number 4 is a meh idea Number 1 would be good for some sith number 2 is a good idea number 3 YES YES PLEASE 

Make a Republic commando Grenade launcher.

That would be pretty littttt.

Or an actual Viroblade.

I like the idea of a new rapple system, but if you are just getting started, maybe try something less complex.

Cheers!!!

- Foxxy

8 minutes ago, Fox said:

Make a Republic commando Grenade launcher.

That would be pretty littttt.

Or an actual Viroblade.

I like the idea of a new rapple system, but if you are just getting started, maybe try something less complex.

Cheers!!!

- Foxxy

Um just to correct you its Vibroblade

18 hours ago, Jackson said:

Um just to correct you its Vibroblade

Um... Just to correct you, it seems as if you forgot a full stop or a period at the end of your sentence! Ooh! And an apostrophe should also be needed after the word "you". And, if you wanted to make things interesting, you could have added an ellipsis after the expression "Um"! Please keep this in mind for the future, it is very important! We dont want you tripping up on your grammar now do we? It seems as if you may be falling behind in English, and we dont want that, no child of mine will suffer the cruel fate of being A-English! Now, run along young dearie! Off to English class you go! Have fun and learn, darling!

- Floxo.

<3

Edited by Fox
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1. Force Leap is a skill that needs to be learnt. It separates noobs in tryouts.

2. Go ahead, make a gun.

3. Make a jetpack similar to SWBF2 where you get a short burst of high mobility. And then buff the JT's health+armour.

4. Grappling hooks.

What we really need, is this http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1252613543&searchtext=lightsaber

It's a dual handed light saber. Doesn't work too well with basic combat system, needs some tweaking.

9 hours ago, Fox said:

Um... Just to correct you, it seems as if you forgot a full stop or a period at the end of your sentance! Ooh! And an apostrophe should also be needed after the word "you". And, if you wanted to make things interesting, you could have added an ellipsis after the expression "Um"! Please keep this in mind for the future, it is very important! We dont want you tripping up on your grammar now do we? It seems as if you may be falling behind in English, and we dont want that, no child of mine will suffer the cruel fate of being A-English! Now, run along young dearie! Off to English class you go! Have fun and learn, darling!

- Floxo.

<3

Always a leasing to learn from you foxy ♥ 

23 minutes ago, LePaul said:

1. Force Leap is a skill that needs to be learnt. It separates noobs in tryouts.

2. Go ahead, make a gun.

3. Make a jetpack similar to SWBF2 where you get a short burst of high mobility. And then buff the JT's health+armour.

4. Grappling hooks.

What we really need, is this http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1252613543&searchtext=lightsaber

It's a dual handed light saber. Doesn't work too well with basic combat system, needs some tweaking.

^^^^

Good ideas!

Me has good idea

Usually, any special forces regiment are eqquiped with a grappling hook or a cloak (or both) 

So, what about a footprint or movement tracker, tracking the direct route a fugitive takes. Impractical in most situations, but imparative in some.

12 hours ago, Fox said:

Um... Just to correct you, it seems as if you forgot a full stop or a period at the end of your sentance! Ooh! And an apostrophe should also be needed after the word "you". And, if you wanted to make things interesting, you could have added an ellipsis after the expression "Um"! Please keep this in mind for the future, it is very important! We dont want you tripping up on your grammar now do we? It seems as if you may be falling behind in English, and we dont want that, no child of mine will suffer the cruel fate of being A-English! Now, run along young dearie! Off to English class you go! Have fun and learn, darling!

- Floxo.

<3

I thought. I thought we were friends! Now you're my enemy! JK

Edited by Jackson
  • Thinking 1