Guskywalker

Star Destroyer Update #2

54 posts in this topic

Daaamn lookin spoicy but if you make another SD map add like Airlock pods where people go in come out and die in space and be awesome For Welshy dumping out "Trash". This is what i love to see in the future

I like what I'm seeing, if you need help Gusky, gimme a shout. All my efforts for Lothal were for nothing apparently :(

@LordTrilobite I know this is a lot to ask, but is it possible at one point to add more rooms near Brig for Shock Offices and possibly interrogation. The brig had a lot more space before the current update, and currently the halls around brig and debrief can't be properly converted into required areas.

Can the ST's spawn in a room that's large enough that they don't kill each other and cause me to die on the inside when I see the kill feed?

17 minutes ago, Simmo said:

@LordTrilobite I know this is a lot to ask, but is it possible at one point to add more rooms near Brig for Shock Offices and possibly interrogation. The brig had a lot more space before the current update, and currently the halls around brig and debrief can't be properly converted into required areas.

Yeah I agree with Simmo here, the brig is quite cramped at the moment so one or two more rooms along the hallways for offices/anything else would be fantastic

4 hours ago, Simmo said:

I've been talking to gusky about this. I'm thinking about it on what the best solution might be.

4 hours ago, Stevo. said:

Can the ST's spawn in a room that's large enough that they don't kill each other and cause me to die on the inside when I see the kill feed?

There's plenty of spawns all over the map, and now spawns in the bunks at all. So if servers move players to that area and they get killed it's hardly my fault. The bunks are not really meant as spawns anyway.

Here's some more previews.

Extra TIE launch bay

76E8151836ACCC449FDBF443AB85C86633741B53

Maintenance area/ship super structure. This now connects to the vents and lowest deck.

CC051B9254DD99849CEA864F90246B881DED7309C2F27EFC03503AE5F521D0AAF5F1EECDF4178193439AA9C18FCB123608346076D442FC441790C0A0

more angles of Main Generator

0F31115FE095932FE109BB7796B27EE86AF8EE210A59E971E04E675C84F8F4C231FF809E2B30725C

When the Main Generator is turned off the blast doors and lifts lock. The buttons and lights will then be greyed out.

A05D54FD136C29D84D6716D77E87540D92AD6A75

New bed models made by KingPommes in the officers quarters, TIE pilot bunks and medbay.

A82C19EFF332EC8A5E7B788502A35017CBC7A28C3DFC279B91181D80D13538E5755BD37CF02443FC

Small sparring room extension

FF673E22530C7E3872EDC37C1D0D59E689C6C2C2

12 hours ago, LordTrilobite said:

There's plenty of spawns all over the map, and now spawns in the bunks at all. So if servers move players to that area and they get killed it's hardly my fault. The bunks are not really meant as spawns anyway.

That wasn't necessarily directed at you, nor was it a call-out or something like that, mostly just putting the point out there for when the spawns are set. Kinda phrased it as a joke too.

8 hours ago, Maffa146 said:

Hey @LordTrilobite

Sorry to be a pain, but is it possible to make another entrence to the Pilot bunks instead of just going through Mh2? 

If not, thanks anyways for reading.

Already done.  An earlier post describes the route.

7 hours ago, Stevo. said:

That wasn't necessarily directed at you, nor was it a call-out or something like that, mostly just putting the point out there for when the spawns are set. Kinda phrased it as a joke too.

Alright no harm done.

Again big thanks to KingPommes. I got to use his interactive control panel models and made some new skins for it. I'm now using these panels as replacements to some of my old big ugly solid colour buttons. I probably won't replace all the buttons in the upcoming update as it's a lot of work to replace all of them. So here are the new buttons in action in the Brig (also with Pommes' cool circle console models) and on the Sentinel holo projection.

20180122011905_1.thumb.jpg.f5ca710a8bbe25b397f3cc7f2be18556.jpg20180121234544_1.thumb.jpg.32546cdf12a75655b67309549924f303.jpg

• Upvote 3

Hey @LordTrilobite,

I've been keeping an eye on your recent screenshots and noticed a massive overhaul of the medbay area with the two seperate sections. But I also noticed what it appears to be more doors into the central area, has the medbay been moved from its original location?

@LordTrilobite Regarding the Bacta Tanks, since our server boosts the health pool up for every class anywhere between 100 - 2000 will we be able to change the rate of healing at all?

12 hours ago, Hisoka said:

@LordTrilobite Regarding the Bacta Tanks, since our server boosts the health pool up for every class anywhere between 100 - 2000 will we be able to change the rate of healing at all?

It should do it to the players max health.

correct me if im wrong

Edited by Kumo

1 hour ago, Kumo said:

It will should do it to the players max health.

correct me if im wrong

What I mean is, the rate of healing is extremely slow just to get back up to 100 HP. Would the developers be able to change it if need be?

9 hours ago, Hisoka said:

What I mean is, the rate of healing is extremely slow just to get back up to 100 HP. Would the developers be able to change it if need be?

The map developer  yes, not the IG developers and no matter what health it will be the same rate.

Edited by Kumo

56 minutes ago, Kumo said:

The map developer  yes, not the IG developers and no matter what health it will be the same rate.

Couldn't it heal dependant on maxhealth?