Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Martibo

Junior Developer Applications

Junior Developer Applications

If you want to help develop on imperial gaming this is your chance. You will need to show me that you are able to make content for the server so I'll be running you through a series of tests. Basically, your job entails you to do labor work for me. You won't necessarily be making your own scripts or add-ons but you'll be coming up with ideas that we can implement on our server.

Application:

Name In-game:

Teamspeak Name:

Playtime on the server:

Programming languages you know (etc. LUA, CPP, C#, PYTHON - MUST KNOW ONE LANGUAGE):

What type of content do you want to create for our server?

Have you made any other scripts or content I should know about?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

DEVELOPER TERMS:

If you are a Developer for Imperial Gaming any and all content you make that goes on our server is exclusive to Imperial Gaming. If you are caught re-distributing this content to our competitors you will be barred from developing for us and COMMUNITY BANNED as a result. Your Steam ID and profile will also be blasted on forums like Facepunch as a ‘Server Content Leaker’. So before sending something make sure you check with the Head of Development first. These terms are at the discretion of the Head of Development and is a blanket statement for redistribution of Imperial Gaming’s content.

• Thinking 3