Mauler

Is !p (PM) RP?

Is !p (PM) RP?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Is !p (PM) RP?

• Yes
    • No

15 posts in this topic

This is a kinda hard question, many people say it is, many people say it isn't. It's kinda difficult to say. Even staff say its a matter of use. Like what?

If it is a matter of use thing, is it like (E.g: !p ANiX {Private Comms} Yo I think Krennic is a dawg) <- Is that RP? 

BTW, if it IS RP and someone said some pretty PK-able or demotable things in a PM, it could be forged and there would be no way of knowing that.

Edited by Mauler

Risky move dissing krennic in or out of character, be careful. 

Sometimes jman likes overseeing re-education himself ;)

I'd say it depends on matter of use, I rarely use anything but ooc and looc to break character.

Edited by Kix

I take it as RP if it is related to someone or something on the server without mentioning an outside thing but I take it as OOC if it's like "Oy Dog did you watch that one rebels episode where there was a lightsaber?" 

I was gonna say depends on the situation but I can not think of a time I have PM’d or been PM’d in RP so its OOC.

1 minute ago, Little5avage said:

Best way to put it
It is in RP unless you do something like ( !p (Name) OOC that was a good shot) Then it gets taken out of RP and is in OOC

One or the other not both cause no one wants to write OOC everytime.

Yeah I've only ever used PM for OOC, like whats the need for RP PM's when there's voice chat for that and if a higher enough rank /comms

Like if it's in RP I would have been PK'd many times and it's quite easy to forge a PM.

Edited by Barron

Its common sense really, if its intended for rp then its rp if its ooc intended its ooc, basically a case-by-case type of thing.