Boxhead321

Marcus PAC3 application (Tier 1) (Updated 31/3/18)

48 posts in this topic

Neutral

Alright marcus

1. Your PAC's are easy to make (to be honest)

2. Your a good bloke and I love ya

3. A good to alright app

4. Just needa be more active

5. Show us something in PAC that shows that it can benefit in changing RP or something that stand out a bit.

Do those things and ill +1

Still love you <3

+1 clearly have shown yourself to be a committed member of the community, i'm sure your PACs will improve and become more unique over time.

Some model/pacs I have been working on for a few hours

1. Easily updatable ID holograms

Info: ID contains name, rank, regiment, clearance level, pilots license and designation which is my personal choice to include all updatable by adding text to existing text (I.E. just add name and rank etc.)

2. Communications hologram

Info: Just a basic communications hologram uses stretched dome as projector model on plate is MHC grand general model (Wolfs model) colored light blue to simulate a projection (activated by typing)

3. Nova commander with custom made Visor

Info: base model for nova commander is Nova model secondary model is MHC General just to give the commander a more unique look with a karma, communications receiver, helmet markings, Gauntlet and a equipment harness

4. Storm trooper usable with custom made Visor (usable by ranks above SGT)

Info: base model is storm trooper model  secondary model is arc trooper which gives a karma, chest plate decals, communications receiver, equipment harness, shin pad and shoe decals and gauntlet

20180322003516_1.thumb.jpg.f5392c5f76da0b7be026a6d6636bb0cd.jpg20180322003548_1.thumb.jpg.b4059b7d45276ffd4bab3e522ff92b32.jpg

20180322002054_1.thumb.jpg.94cdf0ca8b4efbdbbaa7b57966fd4cda.jpg20180322001932_1.thumb.jpg.b6cec95e70c269b86f24f19c5b256f77.jpg

Look forward to any feedback

Sincerely Marcus

Edited by Boxhead321
Fixing grama and mistakes

Neutral

Pacs are pretty good but I do not recall seeing you much on the ship I think I've seen you as 442nd but I'm not sure

*Notice* Your application is being continually monitored for your personal activity both in relation to game time and behaviour on the server as well input from the community on your application.

If your situation has changed and you no longer wish to apply for PAC please comment below.

• Upvote 1

+1 

- Nice Guy

- I would Trust Him

- Very fun to be around

- Very nice and Tidy Application

- Basic PACS (try think of something no one else has, be unique)

If you want you can ask me for PAC3 Advice <3

Update

All pac displayed above are now obsolete due myself restarting my laptop and losing all my data and pac's. I am currently working on a revamp for all of them

Sincerely Marcus

Accepted - A meeting with the management team will be required before you are given access - Contact myself when available.

• Upvote 1