Sign in to follow this  
Dracks

Truly need a reg to help me

13 posts in this topic

Hello all of Imperial Gaming,

This Message is for me and my role as Dengar. I know I give no respect nor receive respect and I don't care about that . It is the bounty hunter rules that I am scared of it reads that I "have to" be attached to a regiment no regiments that I tried out for want me. If you want me please Pm me in-game on steam or on the forms. I don't care if your a high rank official or a low rank speak to your regiment or your Commander I do truly need you help.

~Mr. Payback (Dengar) 

19 minutes ago, KIX said:

I don't believe the rule is being enforced, good luck however. I will talk to a few commanders

I think it is and I just want some respected for atleast one reg

Dracks you the last person I would think that would be disrespectful... if you wanna come to 212th I’d be fine with that but we’re a regiment that doesn’t come on often (Apparently). I sadly won’t be there to help out.

34 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

Dracks you the last person I would think that would be disrespectful...

:( Wombat I know your staff and all but I think this has nothing to do with your words

Thank you

Dracks my man. I'm not sure why people would call you disrespectful at all. I've not once had any reports of you being disrespectful what so ever. I don't know if that's the only reason as to why they don't accept you but I believe it may also be due to your age (or the way you sound). Now I'm not saying that it's a bad thing, what I AM saying is that if that is the reason as to why people are denying your attachment to their regiment well, I personally find that quite disgusting. We were all there once, it's pretty sad to hear that people do this to you. You're a good kid. Keep doing you bud. :D

• Like 1