Fox

I need you.

32 posts in this topic

Hello!

As most of you may know, I recently became a Major General and joined MHC! Now I have the ability to make changes for the better. As a new General, I feel as if it is my duty to serve those in need of serving. And that all starts with the players. I need player feedback. I Need You.

What I am asking for, is issues. I need you to comment some possible issues that are not currently being addressed onship in the Empire. These problems must be to do with everyone, not just a singular regiment. I need you all to list the issues you currently have with the Experience of the server. What are things you do not like? What needs tweaking? Please tell me so that I can have the chance to assist you in this issue.

Cheers!

-Fox

Ps, when you comment your issues, try to not make them personal. Also, list some ways you think the issues could be resolved. 

Pps, if you have a good idea for things the empire or regiments can do as a whole to enhance experience, comment that also! 

Bye!

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

MHC needs to communicate and RP more with Navy/Sith/ISB. Its like MHC is inside a bubble ATM.

Agreed

Tsk we talk to ISB and navy when need be however its very rare when we need to speak to the "sith" We really only need to  speak with Darth Vader and Emperor and yourself when need be

Well shore are very inactive leaving me the only one

But storm Marines have invited me to their core and I'm not saying I'm declining that invite 

But I really just want to be engineers 

1511819850220.thumb.jpeg.3d536da5b6031e9b3b269df2847d78e9.jpeg

@Fox Recruit training... This is a big issue and Sergeants+ don't seem to care much... 

I think harsher punishments need to be bought up and enforced to actually fix this ongoing issue.

Big thing here, and I'm glad I'm able to address it publicly.

In events or any sort of mission. Some regiments that are perfect for a particular task are cast aside for a more unsuited regiment. Such as a recon mission, cinder and scar would be perfect for that. Yet in recent weeks, regiments such as STs and Shore Troopers are put up to the task. I'm asking MHC to assign regiments to tasks that suit their specialties.

Also, I would recommend not suggesting sgts to the training room. But however COMMAND them to. And to preferably have supervision over the training. Due to some recruits not being up to standards from SGTS neglect.

32 minutes ago, draKe said:

In events or any sort of mission. Some regiments that are perfect for a particular task are cast aside for a more unsuited regiment. Such as a recon mission, cinder and scar would be perfect for that. Yet in recent weeks, regiments such as STs and Shore Troopers are put up to the task. I'm asking MHC to assign regiments to tasks that suit their specialties.

Thing is shore is dead and only person doing things is I being the most active shore

So getting shore to do things is pointless as all they do is protect a beach 

But shore (according to lore) are experts at sand combat and look the best out of all the regiments

47 minutes ago, draKe said:

Also, I would recommend not suggesting sgts to the training room. But however COMMAND them to. And to preferably have supervision over the training. Due to some recruits not being up to standards from SGTS neglect.

1 hour ago, |Stryker| said:

@Fox Recruit training... This is a big issue and Sergeants+ don't seem to care much... 

I think harsher punishments need to be bought up and enforced to actually fix this ongoing issue.

Righteo. the training issue will once again have to pop up in the MHC meeting then. Same with spec ops regs doing actual spec ops things.  Thanks for the comments!

13 minutes ago, Delta said:

Thing is shore is dead and only person doing things is I being the most active shore

So getting shore to do things is pointless as all they do is protect a beach 

But shore (according to lore) are experts at sand combat and look the best out of all the regiments

Nah fam, fight me cinder is best looking

36 minutes ago, draKe said:

39 minutes ago, Delta said:

COME AT ME M8

jk cinder Is cool 

Please dont shitpost in my thread, This is very serious, i want to help out and you guys are acting really immature. Dont reply to this, just dont shitpost, thanks.

1 hour ago, draKe said:

This is mostly controlled by the Event Master that does the mission debrief. I know from my own experiences, if I need certain people to go out kill stuff, I'm going to send a regiment that has a fair few people on. If it's espionage, I would most likely send Inferno Squad if they are available, if they are not all present, I would couple them with possibly Shadow Troopers with their cloaking ability. While you mention Cinder Squad and SCAR Troopers, there are also other regiments/squads that have either VERY specific training in those sorts of things, or they have abilities/weapons that make them the perfect fit. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Cinder and SCAR aren't fit for the job, I'm saying that they are part of a surprisingly large pool of regiments/squads to pick from. And yes, to be blunt, Event Masters are more inclined to pick certain regiments/squads based on their past performance in that specific task. Despite all that, I do agree that these tasks need to be passed around more to others. I just wanted to ensure you understood our thought process behind giving those regiments/squads those tasks.

19 minutes ago, Fox said:

Please dont shitpost in my thread, This is very serious, i want to help out and you guys are acting really immature. Dont reply to this, just dont shitpost, thanks.

Very sorry Fox I will leave this thread after this reply 

I will express off @Delta response. Shore is quite dead leaving himself the only active member which is quite hard since in many events shore gets certain orders that are different to the rest of the server. Now I'm not saying that is a bad thing but having only one shore is quite weird as he normally comes up against heaps of bots. Now if there was a way MHC could work with shore to help 'rebuild' them it would be great.

46 minutes ago, GarrTatham said:

I will express off @Delta response. Shore is quite dead leaving himself the only active member which is quite hard since in many events shore gets certain orders that are different to the rest of the server. Now I'm not saying that is a bad thing but having only one shore is quite weird as he normally comes up against heaps of bots. Now if there was a way MHC could work with shore to help 'rebuild' them it would be great.

That is a singular regimental issue. This post is just for Empire wide issues we face. We will help shore if they are in need, however i need to find the bigger issues right now.

Lately there have been some issues with regiments who think they are aloud their guns out on defcon  5 or think they can just guard someone or go on patrol without getting granted through MHC. If you could just remind everyone in the next commanders meeting, the regiments that are aloud their guns out and the correct procedure to go through to guard someone or go on patrol that would be great.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Kellogs said:

Lately there have been some issues with regiments who think they are aloud their guns out on defcon  5 or think they can just guard someone or go on patrol without getting granted through MHC. If you could just remind everyone in the next commanders meeting, the regiments that are aloud their guns out and the correct procedure to go through to guard someone or go on patrol that would be great.

ISB and sub regiments (DT and Inferno)  are allowed I am aware.

@Maffa146 According to tarkins law board (which got updated yesterday) the regiments that are aloud their guns out on defcon 5 are Shock/Riot, Nova troopers, Naval guard, Death troopers and Royal Stormtroopers. ISB and inferno squad is a grey area as i was told from krennic awile ago that ISB and inferno are allowed to have them out aswell, but its not on tarkins law board so im not to sure.

15 minutes ago, Kellogs said:

@Maffa146 According to tarkins law board (which got updated yesterday) the regiments that are aloud their guns out on defcon 5 are Shock/Riot, Nova troopers, Naval guard, Death troopers and Royal Stormtroopers. ISB and inferno squad is a grey area as i was told from krennic awile ago that ISB and inferno are allowed to have them out aswell, but its not on tarkins law board so im not to sure.

We are technically ISB, however if that's an issue, let us know.

Alright, I've got 2 things I need cleared up. The first one is a chain of command for;
          A. Requesting to book an area if NAVY are not on. Also, does NAVY include engineers?
          B. Patrolling. If MHC are not on, who do we then request it through?