Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lincoln

New PC = New Games

So recently I've been trying to branch out a bit and play other games with IG people, however I don't have that many games available to me. In the coming weeks I will be upgrading majorly to a proper PC, which I has been tailor made to run Minecraft at 300fps. Only joking, the games I had in mind when making the build were; Overwatch, Destiny 2, Star Citizen, Rainbow Six Siege, Rust and Battlefront 2. I have budgeted to be able to get the fair majority of these a few weeks after buying the PC (I have already bought Rust), however as I mentioned before, I've been trying to play other games with the community. So I would like to hear your thoughts on the kinds of games that would be worth getting or games that you have and are looking for an extra to play with. 

@Rooster Absolutely! Have already played it on Xbox but I'm far better with mouse and keyboard so should be good fun!

@Excalibur We absolutely should, have been keen to get into it for ages

I’ll play Minecraft with u although I don’t get much FPS or if u want I can log onto my roblox account and we can play that

3 hours ago, Ling Ling said:

I’ll play Minecraft with u although I don’t get much FPS or if u want I can log onto my roblox account and we can play that

3 Players?

3 hours ago, Maffa146 said:

Play Battlefront 2 with Ethan and I 

Definitely highest on my list of games, will be gunning fools down in no time!

3 hours ago, Lyon said:

Play CSGO with me and  @Cronos hehe

I currently have CSGO and can run it quite well, so if you guys are available to play anytime chuck us a message.

2 hours ago, Delta said:

1v1 me roblox 

Counter blox roblox offense 

Bro, I'm rank LBM (Legendary Blox Master), you don't want to mess with me.

1 hour ago, Stephano said:

Or you could waist your life playing gmod haha....

Ticked off a while ago my friend, a long while ago...

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Lincoln said:

Definitely highest on my list of games, will be gunning fools down in no time!

4 hours ago, Lyon said:

Ethan is garbage tho. So watch out. I on the other hand...

14 hours ago, Excalibur said:

we should totally play rust some time

Do you play on main or upsurge?

7 hours ago, Hisoka said:

When did I mention that CSGO is old?

I assumed by dead you meant old because most dead games are old.... CS still has a lot more players on than GMod does though...

+1 for Destiny 2. It's pretty much exactly the same as the first, but, with that being said, it's hella fun to play. There's heaps to do and it's ridiculously easy to get (tonnes of) high-level loot once you get to Level 20.

+1 Star Citizen Very fun and a lotta  RP and I have it and if you get it im down if you play it

HOW HAS NOBODY SUGGESTED THE WITCHER THREE?! Disclaimer; all of these pictures have some sort of modding on the armor (and mabye triss) and whatnot but i can hook you up if you buy it.

20170927214651_1.thumb.jpg.0028ef73d35732a0435917c5445a8a3f.jpg20170928153130_1.thumb.jpg.8fde8d2d4b352c087172a95d68b6b323.jpg20170604210627_1.thumb.jpg.3bcf716da4ba091bd9ccbaeb830a64db.jpg20170927162023_1.thumb.jpg.3290fea555781c23994b16c3c40c4336.jpg

Edited by Mordecai