“Salutations sirs and soldiers, this document will be used for the purpose of: explaining why SCAR specialists should be given specialised weaponry to suit the class and job, and why they should be added as a sub-regiment of SCAR.”
SCAR stands for special advanced recon commando, and refers to the regiment of the empire that was led by Emperor Palpatine. It is most well known for Squad 99 (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Commando_Advanced_Recon_trooper) which consisted of six different troopers specialising in different tactics. Kreel, the sergeant who led the squad, was put in charge of the squad by Darth Vader after joining SCAR. He had a green lightsaber that he captured after recovering it from Grakku’s Hut in a mission, and was gifted it by Darth Vader.
Task Force 99 -
*Aero: Served as the engineer for the squad, having technical abilities to repair vehicles and hijack them.
*Cav: Close quarters combat/melee specialist.
*Mic: Skills in hacking systems to gain information.
*Misty: Long-range combat/sniping
*Shrap: AOE attacker, uses flamethrowers and explosive charges.
*Zuke: Heavy weapons and explosives specialist (not the same as explosive charges).
1. Class weapons with heavy power, a.k.a explosive charges, explosives, flamethrowers, etc. only be given out during events if needed.
2. Class weapons that are low power, a.k.a heavy guns, sniping rifles, close quarters weapons, lightsaber, etc. be allowed on the ship.
3. Classes for TF-99 are added to the server to increase RP, and variety in statistics to suit the class.
4. PAC3 users only are allowed in TF-99 and the position of Kreel.
5. Kreel get’s his lightsaber when he becomes leader of TF-99.
6. TF-99 be added as a sub-regiment of SCAR.